Welcome to our website www.chillimasala.co.nz! We ensure that the privacy of our website users is maintained. We have compiled the below mentioned Privacy Policies to serve you better and to give you a clear understanding of how we collect, use, protect and manage your Personal Identifiable Information (PII) when you access/use our website. You are requested to read these Privacy Policies carefully.
By accessing or using our website and services you acknowledge that you have carefully read the Privacy Policies and Terms and Conditions and you agree with them. In case you don’t agree with our Privacy Policies, then don’t use our website.
Why you should share your Personal Identifiable Information?
You can access/visit our website even without sharing your Personal Identifiable Information. But for easy and smooth access to every section of the website and for some special services, you need to share the required personal information with us. Our aim to collect it is to give you the best customer experience.
What personal information do we collect from our website users?
When you register or order with us through our website, we ask for your consent before collecting any personal information. We ask for information such as full Name, shipping address, email address, phone number, geographical location, your preference in relation to products and services, payment details when you purchase something (credit card, debit card or any other payment mode details) and other necessary details to give you a good customer experience.
If you want to make amendments or correct any information you gave us, you can login into your account on our website and change it. If you are unable to do so, please feel free to call us for the same. We will do it for you, provided it doesn’t violate our policies, terms and conditions of use or any law.
When do we collect your personal information?
When you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or enter any information on our website, that’s when we collect your personal information.
How is your personal information used by us?
We use your information for the following reasons:
- To better respond to your customer service requests.
- To allow you to access every section of our website smoothly.
- To process your transactions smoothly and quickly.
- To send you emails regarding best deals, special offers and information about our products and services.
- To keep you updated about the changes we make on our website.
- For billing and staff training.
- To respond to your queries.
- To confirm the information you provide to us.
- To understand and save your preferences of our products based on your activity on our website.
- To compile collected data about site traffic.
- To process the products in the shopping cart.
- We may use trusted third party services that track your information on our behalf to provide you the service/product.
- You have a choice to not accept or turn off all the cookies by the appropriate setting on your browser but that will restrict your use of some of the features of the website that might cause hassles in functionality.
Do we disclose your information to the Third Party?
Rest assured we handle your personal information with utmost responsibility. We don’t share, sell, lease or transfer to the third party unless we provide you an advance notice to share it:
- To any third party (a person or a company) with which we have a professional relationship.
- When a law enforcement agency which is entitled to it under its legal powers asks for it for legal reasons.
- To third parties such as our agents, marketing companies, website usage analysis agencies and credit checking or debt collection agencies for the above-mentioned purposes.
- For the purpose of any assignment, transfer or sale of our business.
- If we are permitted by law to disclose the information.
- When it is required to resolve a complaint you file against us.
Third Party Links
Do we allow third party behavioural tracking?
No, we don’t allow third party behavioural tracking.
Why do we collect your email address?
We collect your email address to inform you about your orders, respond to your queries/requests and to send information related to our products, service and special offers/deals. Our emails also contain instructions on how you can unsubscribe from our mailing list.
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from our emails, you can email us at (email id) and we will promptly remove you from our mailing list.